CAM PORTALS  -  [1]  -  [2]  -  [3]  |  BOOKMARK US  |  HOME
Cheeky way to help the missus
Posted by Floorgasm @ 8:25 pm
Cheeky way to help the missus

A Chinese man is undergoing plastic surgery to reduce his protruding cheek bones to let his wife live longer. Lang Qiang says fortune-tellers told him his wife would die before him - because of the effect of his cheekbones. Lang, 48, of Chongqing city, said: "I believe it without any doubt. Misfortunes are always happening to my wife, while I have none. "For example, every morning, we need to go downstairs to pick up the bottled milk. I've never had a problem, but my wife fell and fractured her legs going down the stairs. Another time I stood on a bench to hang a cloth. Then my wife stood on it, and the bench broke." Lang says more than one fortune-teller told him his protruding cheekbones were killing his wife so he finally decided to have plastic surgery. "I always feel sorry for my wife and want to do something to make things up," he said. "I told my wife I would go on a business trip for more than 10 days. I want to give her a surprise." The operation was a success, but the surgeon advised Lang to get rid of his superstitions, reports Chongqing Morning News.
BACK TO MAIN PAGE
ONLY TEASE
Only Tease Pic Of The Day
MARIAH SPICE
Mariah Spice's Pic Of The Day
ASIAN HONEYS
Asian Honeys #01
Asian Honeys #02
HIGH STREET HONEYS
High Street Honeys #01
High Street Honeys #02
LINKS
Badlog
Cardinal Sin
Da Gimp
Demonplanet
Free Hentai Zip
Getverderrie
I Think That's Hot
Sexy Pix Blog
Woosk
LINK US
www.oioideej.com

+Technorati
MULTIPLAYER GAMES
BlogShares
Globulos
Sissyfight
Stick Arena
Tank Ball
Tank Mania
Zwok
RSS FEED
Atom
POWERED BY
Blogger
Haloscan