CAM PORTALS  -  [1]  -  [2]  -  [3]  |  BOOKMARK US  |  HOME
Shit car for sale on eBay
Posted by Floorgasm @ 5:38 am
Shit car for sale on eBay

1997 Peugeot 406 LX Blue - "The photo was taken about a month ago when I made the rash decision of swerving to avoid a rabbit, whilst driving at the insane speed of 5mph. I've since had the car retrieved, fixed and then broken again. Unfortunately this is the only photo I have of the car, and I'm far too lazy to take another. Last night, the timing belt on this beauty decided to snap. I sat for an hour at a set of traffic lights - looking like a total bell-end - waiting to be towed away by the same people who rescued me after the rabbit incident (they must think I'm a real cool guy)."
BACK TO MAIN PAGE
ONLY TEASE
Only Tease Pic Of The Day
MARIAH SPICE
Mariah Spice's Pic Of The Day
ASIAN HONEYS
Asian Honeys #01
Asian Honeys #02
HIGH STREET HONEYS
High Street Honeys #01
High Street Honeys #02
LINKS
Badlog
Cardinal Sin
Da Gimp
Demonplanet
Free Hentai Zip
Getverderrie
I Think That's Hot
Sexy Pix Blog
Woosk
LINK US
www.oioideej.com

+Technorati
MULTIPLAYER GAMES
BlogShares
Globulos
Sissyfight
Stick Arena
Tank Ball
Tank Mania
Zwok
RSS FEED
Atom
POWERED BY
Blogger
Haloscan