CAM PORTALS  -  [1]  -  [2]  -  [3]  |  BOOKMARK US  |  HOME
Chuck Norris responds to facts
Posted by Floorgasm @ 12:09 am
You may have come across the Chuck Norris facts that have been flying around the interweb. Well now, Chuck Norris himself has posted a response on his website.

Crop circles are Chuck Norris's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the fuck down.

IN RESPONSE TO THE "RANDOM FACTS" THAT ARE BEING GENERATED ON THE INTERNET

I'm aware of the made up declarations about me that have recently begun to appear on the Internet and in emails as "Chuck Norris facts." I've seen some of them. Some are funny. Some are pretty far out. Being more a student of the Wild West than the wild world of the Internet, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It's quite surprising. I do know that boys will be boys, and I neither take offense nor take these things too seriously. Who knows, maybe these made up one-liners will prompt young people to seek out the real facts as found in my recent autobiographical book, "Against All Odds?" They may even be interested enough to check out my novels set in the Old West, "The Justice Riders," released this month. I'm very proud of these literary efforts.
~ Chuck Norris

http://www.chucknorris.com/html/events.aspx?type=1
BACK TO MAIN PAGE
ONLY TEASE
Only Tease Pic Of The Day
MARIAH SPICE
Mariah Spice's Pic Of The Day
ASIAN HONEYS
Asian Honeys #01
Asian Honeys #02
HIGH STREET HONEYS
High Street Honeys #01
High Street Honeys #02
LINKS
Badlog
Cardinal Sin
Da Gimp
Demonplanet
Free Hentai Zip
Getverderrie
I Think That's Hot
Sexy Pix Blog
Woosk
LINK US
www.oioideej.com

+Technorati
MULTIPLAYER GAMES
BlogShares
Globulos
Sissyfight
Stick Arena
Tank Ball
Tank Mania
Zwok
RSS FEED
Atom
POWERED BY
Blogger
Haloscan